Article 1 (Personal information)
Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, date of birth, address, email address, company name, telephone number, and other identifying information unique to an individual. This includes information that can be collated with other information to identify a specific individual.
Article 2 (Method of collection of personal information)
When a user accesses a website operated by the Company, or contacts the Company by phone, email, social media, application form, etc., the Company may collect and process the following data regarding the user.
The following information provided to the Company by the user
• Forms filled out by users on the websites operated by the Company
• Content of communication with the Company via phone, email, and other modes.
• Applications made on websites operated by the Company
• Participation in social media functions operated by the Company
• Participation in competitions, promotions, or surveys
• Report on a problem with the website or support requests.
Personal information collected may include name, email address, affiliation, and other information necessary to provide the requested service.
In addition, the Company may collect information regarding payments and transaction records made between users and business partners, including users’ personal information, from the Company’s business partners (This includes information providers, advertisers, advertisement destinations, etc. [hereinafter referred to as the “Partners”]) to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
However, as a general rule, personal information will not be collected without the users’ consent.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and utilizing personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and utilizes personal information are as follows.
• For the provision and operations of the Company’s services
• For the confirmation, investigation, or reply to inquiries regarding the Company or the services provided
• For communications necessary for customer service processing and operations such as important notices
• For the provision of suggestions and offers regarding the services, including announcement of information that may be useful to users such as new services and service improvements, advertisements, promotions, sending of direct mail, and explanation by telephone.
• To be used as reference material for the development of services useful to users by aggregating the personal information registered as statistical information, to the extent that individual identification is impossible.
• For the provision of each service provided by the Company and its related services, and for the management of the users.
• To allow users to view, edit, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status.
• For other purposes of use for which the purpose of use has been informed and consent has been obtained when providing each service.
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
In the event of a change of purpose of use, the amended purpose shall be notified to users by the method designated by the Company and shall be announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user’s prior consent, except for the following cases.
However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations.
Article 6 (Delegation to a third party)
The Company may delegate all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
In such cases, the Company will select an appropriate partner, conclude a contract with the delegate regarding the protection of personal information, as well as exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the delegate.
Article 7 (Disclosure of personal information)
When the Company is requested by the user to disclose personal information, the Company shall disclose said information to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself. However, if disclosing the information results in any of the following, the Company may not disclose all or part of the information. If a decision to not disclose is made, the user shall be notified without delay. Please note that a handling fee of ¥1,000 will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
• When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party
• When there is a risk of significant interference with the implementation of the Company’s business
• When it would violate other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding articles, as a general rule, information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information, shall not be disclosed.
For specific information, please contact the inquiry desk below.
Trinity Co., Ltd. Personal information desk
Article 8 (Amendment and deletion of personal information)
If the personal information possessed by the Company is incorrect, the user may request the Company to amend, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Amendments”) according to the procedures designated by the Company.
When the Company receives a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall conduct the necessary investigations without delay, and if determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall make Amendments to the personal information without delay.
If the Company makes Amendments based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decides not to make Amendments, the Company shall notify the user without delay.
Article 9 (Suspension of use of personal information)
If the Company receives a request from the user to suspend the use, delete, or suspend the provision of personal information to a third party (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use”, with reasons such as personal information being handled beyond the scope of the intended use, personal information being obtained through fraudulent methods, or any other reasons, the Company shall conduct necessary investigations without delay.
If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
If the Company proceeds with the Suspension of Use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decides not to, the Company shall notify the user without delay.
The contents of this policy are subject to change, except for laws and other matters that are otherwise provided for in this policy.
Article 11 (Inquiry desk)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the inquiry desk below.
Address: 6th floor, NGA Kioicho building, 3-29 Kioicho, Chiyoda City, 102-0094
Company name: Trinity Co., Ltd.
Department in charge: QM team
Email address: email@example.com
Disabling cookies used by the Company may affect the operation of the Websites, and all or part of the functionality of the services may not be available.
Websites operated by the Company may utilize cookies and other similar technologies for user identification. Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that the Company will store on the user’s browser or computer hard drive if the user agrees.
About the purpose of using cookies
• To make the Website easier to use
• To improve the structure and content of the Website
• To bring the Company’s products closer to users’ interests and needs
• To provide content and advertisements tailored to users
How to disable cookies
Most internet browsers are automatically configured to accept cookies. Please refer to the internet browser’s help and support information for instructions on disabling or deleting cookies (or similar technologies).